Friday, June 13, 2014

Baby thoughts

So we love our little dude... but there are times where he can be utterly frustrating and confusing.
He makes these faces and you seriously have to wonder what the heck is he thinking?!

In the mornings, usually well before 7am, he wakes up & fusses.
The second I pick him up to lay him next to me he gets the largest smile on his face.
I imagine he is thinking, "muahaha she did it again! Victory!"
Then we lay, watch tv and hang out until a more reasonable hour to get up & start our day.

Sometimes all it takes is a little dancing around for him to smile and stop fussing.
Again, I imagine his thoughts must be something along the lines of, "DANCE WOMAN DANCE!"
or even, "HAH! Look what I can make her do!"

So when I found these two little gems below I literally laughed out loud and thought these couldn't be more true or entertaining.


... Thankfully we haven't had the pooping during the diaper change yet. Pee, absolutely, the kid is good at holding it in until mid diaper change to let loose.



... This is just true. I find myself talking to him as if he were an adult saying things like, "Kid, what do you want?! Whatever you want I'll give it to ya, ya just gotta work with me here."

Here are just a few thoughts on this topic from the one and only, Oliver James...


No comments:

Post a Comment