Monday, June 9, 2014

Getting back to post-baby body

I don't usually fall for the hype of the trendy diets, cleanses or anything of the sort, however when I heard about Advocare, I listened.
My Mom was talking about doing the cleanse so I figured I would let her do it and see how it went before committing myself to anything crazy.
The more I read, and heard, the more I realized it wasn't this crazy, can't-eat-anything diet. Rather it's all about portion control and ridding your body of nastiness basically.

So I jumped on board and decided to go for the 24 day challenge.

The first ten days are the Cleanse Phase and the second fourteen is the Max phase.

Well here are my results after all 24 days...



Now I don't sell these products so I'm not going to get all preach-y and ask anyone to buy them for me or sell them under me... However I will highly recommend this cleanse to anyone looking to lose weight.
Like I said, it's more about portion control and making the right choices than it is about taking pills or just juicing.
Everyone has to find what works for them, and for me it's Advocare for the simple reason that it's something I can keep up with... Eating clean and healthy is something I can maintain even after the challenge is over making it easier to keep the weight off and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment