Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Crafting Addiction

So if anyone knows me they know how much I love to craft.
Whether it be knitting, crocheting, using my cricut or sewing.
I also tend to go in trends where I pick one of them, go hard core for a while and then it fizzles out and it's onto the next.
This past weekend I was in hard core cricut and sewing mode.
My future Sister-In-Law's shower was Sunday so needless to say I was using these crafting skills to create some fun gifts for her and my Brother-In-Law.



I am so excited with how these turned out!!
In my excitement I realized that the ornament could be used for just about any occasion, birthdays, graduations, birth announcements... The list is endless!

Anyway, now that I have shared with you all one of my many passions please feel free to head on over to my Etsy store and pick up some of these fun creations for yourself or a loved one!

No comments:

Post a Comment