Saturday, July 25, 2015

Happy Weekend - Nordstrom Sale Favorite

BLOUSE {Nordstroms} // PANTS {Jessica Simpson Maternity} // SHOES {Target-Similar} // PURSE {Coach-Similar} // BRACELET {Nordstroms} // BRACELET {Park Lane}

Happy Saturday everyone.
I'm sitting here writing this, 37 weeks pregnant, and absolutely ready to meet our new little man.

If you've been following my Instagram you saw this outfit I wore a few days back and I have to say it is one of my favorites, and most comfortable!
I went through my Nordstrom wishlist and purchased this shirt {in white and black} with the thoughts of wearing it after baby, however once it arrived I realized it could be easily worn right now as well.
I'm looking forward to styling this shirt later on this Fall, but for now it is my go to shirt that flows perfectly over the baby bump! There's nothing better than an item that you can style both while pregnant and after as well.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Until Next Time,
<3 <3 <3
Melissa

Please Follow Along

No comments:

Post a Comment