Friday, May 23, 2014

Our first Easter as a family of three

It was so much fun getting to play Easter Bunny this year with Oliver.
Yes, I know he is wayyyy too young to even begin to understand what was going on.


I stuck with little toys that I knew he would enjoy this Summer and threw in some cute little outfits for the heck of it. He's getting so big so fast and I am finding that there were a few in between sizes that we didn't have many clothes for... He was either swimming in his outfits or couldn't fit.

More than anything this Easter, spending it with my husband and our son, along with our families just makes me that much more excited for holidays to come.
I know Oliver won't remember his first Easter, but his Father and I will and I feel as though it was a huge success.
We ended our night just hanging out at home and watching television, just the three of us.
I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Here are some pictures to document the holiday...


1. Shopping with Mommy the day before Easter
2. Getting excited for Easter in his bunny jammies
3. Loving his new seat
4. Oliver as the Easter Bunny


5. At my Grandpa's getting his Easter basket
6. Our family
7. He just couldn't handle the sun and needed his shades
8. Hunting his eggs


9. My Grandpa, Mom, Me and Oliver... 4 generations
10. Love his little pocket square
11. My cousin's daughter, Oliver and my other cousin's son
12. Ending our night hanging out at home

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment