Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our Long Weekend

For those of you who don't know, I have two younger sisters. One who just turned seventeen, Megan, and will be a Senior in high school next year and another sister who is about to turn twenty-two, Melanie.
Melanie moved to Arizona in January and ever since then whenever she comes into town we make a point to hang out at least one evening and have a little wine and sister time.
Even though I'm sure she comes over now to see Oliver way more than me, whatever.
So Friday night she was in town and we not only got to hang out and drink our wine, we also took to some crafting...

Which resulted in the likes of this plastic wine tumbler...
{if you are interested in ordering check it out here}

Saturday we did a whole lot of nothing, just hung out at the house and chilled.
We went on a walk in the early evening which wore little man out...
...Not entirely sure what was so stressful about this walk for him.

Seeming as all this week {sans Wednesday} I have to bring little man to work with me, yesterday was a welcomed day off.
It allowed Andrew and I a date day to the baseball game.
Even though it rained, a kid puked in the aisle right next to us and we lost to the Yankees, it was a successful day.
Granted we left in the third inning to get food and drinks.
We had a babysitter for the day so we had fun just the two of us!

And that pretty much sums up our weekend.

I will leave you all with Oliver's thoughts on working today

I promise the kid does NOT sleep that often lol.

Happy Monday Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment