Friday, May 23, 2014

Our first week home

Coming home from the hospital was a whirlwind I tell ya.
At the hospital it was so nice to be able to call on a nurse if something was wrong or if you needed help.
Not to mention, room service was incredible, just pick up the phone, order food and BAM it gets delivered.
Granted I had tons of help from Andrew and my sister, Melanie, who came over every day that first week while Andrew was at work.

Getting used to Oliver's sleep schedule was rough at first and it took Andrew and I a few nights to figure out just what worked for us.
Today, we seem to have a pretty good system that allows both of us to get enough sleep to function and not want to kill each other :)

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of the first week little baby Oliver was home...




No comments:

Post a Comment