Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Green Smoothie Recipe

If you follow along on INSTAGRAM or TWITTER you will see just how obsessed I am with these smoothies.
It's insanity, but I can't help it.

Ever since I found out I was pregnant with baby #2
{and got over the horrible feelings of the first and part of second trimester}
I decided that I wanted to make a change and be as healthy as possible
{within limits of pregnancy}

That being said I started making myself this smoothie and now I don't see myself ever stopping.
This smoothie is either part of my breakfast or an afternoon snack every day.

It may not look appetizing but trust me on this one, it's excellent

Now for the fun part, the RECIPE

I'm not going to lie, my "measurements" are usually just eyeballed.

1/2 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup milk of your choice
1/2 cup yogurt of your choice
One heaping handful of spinach
3 strawberries
10-12 blueberries {more or less depending on your liking of them}
1/2 of a banana
Spoonful of Chia Seeds
Spoonful of Flax Seeds

Blend those ingredients up and voila, you have your very own green deliciousness!

**The amount of ice, milk and yogurt may vary and feel free to add or subtract as much as you would like**


Comment and let me know if you try this or if you already are making these yourself!!

Until Next Time,
<3 <3 <3
Melissa

Please Follow Along

3 comments:

  1. YUM! This looks delish, always on the hunt for a new smoothie recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so tasty - I love changing it up and having a smoothie instead of breakfast! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks great - will have to try
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2015/07/tips-to-grow-your-hair-long.html

    ReplyDelete