Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekending, Snapshots & Baby Wait :)

Happy Monday all!! I feel like it was just Friday and that today can't be Monday, but it is so here we go!

I'm linking up with BIANA and MEGHAN for WEEKENDING
&
ERIN for WEEKEND SNAPSHOTS

This weekend was actually quite a milestone, as of Friday I was 35 weeks pregnant, which may mean nothing to you BUT for me it was a huge accomplishment {as if I really had anything to do with it lol} With our first little man, Oliver, my water broke at about 3am the morning of week 35 so the fact that I'm still here and pregnant is kind of a big deal!

Also, we were incredibly busy this weekend, celebrating birthday's and wedding's, oh my!

Friday:
We went to this brewery, Perennial, to celebrate one of our good friends birthday's.
Of course I couldn't have any of the yummy beer, but the pretzels were fantastic!
Alright, alright, alright, I may have had two sips of beer because everyone was talking about them and I just needed to have an opinion.
Don't worry though, it was just enough to taste it but not even really have a full drink.

And because I was feeling pretty good I decided to get a little dressed up for the ocassion



Saturday:
Started out like any other Saturday morning.
Drinking coffee, watching Oliver's cartoons and just hanging out and basically being lazy.

I also captured this adorable moment between O and Khloe-girl.
They love each other :)

Saturday night we went out to dinner at Joey B's to celebrate one of my good friends marriage.
They went to Vegas a couple weeks back and we all got the "I'm Married" text around midnight.
While I was getting ready I needed a little snack and am beyond obsessed with these green smoothies!
I'll share the recipe in Wednesday's post ;)

Since there were 6 of us, and there was a Cardinals game on, the restaurant was packed.
We had the option to sit outside or wait an hour.
Crazily, the two pregnant girls chose to sit outside as opposed to waiting.
Our need for food outweighed the heat.
The bride was not too thrilled but chose to not go against those with child.

Sunday:

Oliver and I had a pretty good morning/early afternoon while Andrew and at work.
He proceeded to sit inside of one of my bowls from the kitchen and Mab didn't look too impressed.
Yes, her tongue sticks out like that at all times.
Also, after this picture, Oliver decided to scream until I got him out, then proceeded to sit his butt right back in it.

As per our Sunday routine, once Andrew came home from work we went to go visit the grandparents.
First, Andrew's Mom and then my parent's for dinner.
Here's a peak at what I wore.
I started feeling crappy by Sunday so I tried to make myself feel better by dressing a little nicer.


Being this pregnant is very new to me.
I feel like a weeble-wobble, and getting in and out of bed is interesting.
Since I have to pee about six times every night, I'm constantly rolling around.

Here's a little fun picture.
On the left is me at 35 weeks with Oliver and on the right is me 35 weeks with baby #2

I feel just as large and miserable but looking at the picture I think I'm a little smaller.
Maybe it's just hopeful thinking!

So we are pretty much on baby watch at the moment.
The bag is packed and in Andrew's car all ready to go {yay!}

I will be keeping everyone up to date as far as what's going on with baby on INSTAGRAM.
So follow along if you would like :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend & has a wonderful week!

Until Next Time,
<3 <3 <3
Melissa

Please Follow Along

2 comments:

  1. Yay for baby watch!! Hoping everything goes smoothly for you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Congrats on 35 weeks! My SIL had my niece Friday-she wasn't due until August 3rd, but it's so fun to snuggle a little peanut! Glad you guys had great weekend! Love your bracelets! :)

    ReplyDelete