Monday, July 20, 2015

Our Weekend

Our weekend was pretty relaxed and low key.
Being on Baby Watch has very much limited the amount of time we feel comfortable spending away from the house.

Today I'm linking up with
MEGHAN and BIANA for {Weekending}
&
ERIN for {Weekend Snapshots}

On Thursday I got to write this post.


Little did I know that when I wrote that post that I was only going to be going to work once more.
We made the decision that I needed to scale back, stay home and relax as much as possible.
With Oliver, since we delivered so early, and are currently over a week further this time around, it just made sense for me to be as relaxed as possible the next couple weeks.
Hopefully we can make it to the scheduled C-Section date of August 10th!

Friday I went to work just like normal, and honestly had every intention of being there longer.
This decision came up once I got home from work, contractions started getting closer together and the more I did, the worse they became.
Shirt (Motherhood Maternity) // Leggings (Motherhood Maternity)

Friday night Oliver made quite the mess while eating dinner.
Whatever keeps a seventeen month old happy, right?

Saturday we just relaxed and hung out at the house.
I also ended up making some home made chicken noodle soup.
The broth and all, it turned out way better than I expected it to!

I also received our maternity pictures, and I shared this one on Instagram!
I can't wait to share more in the days to come!

Sunday was per the usual, family day.
This Sunday Andrew's mom came out to the house for a while and then we went to my parents for dinner.
I haven't been feeling that great as of late so I decided to dress a little nicer in attempts to make myself feel a little better.
Shirt (Stitch Fix, Similar) // Jeans (Jessica Simspon Maternity) // Shoes (Similar) // Bracelet (Park Lane)

This morning I tweeted this...
Does the "Are you still watching" feature of Netflix drive anyone else crazy, or is it just me?

Happy Monday Everyone!!

Until Next Time,
<3 <3 <3
Melissa

Please Follow Along

1 comment:

  1. Keep taking it easy girl!! And are you wearing heels in that outfit pic - if so you go girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete